Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring break

This past week Todd and I have been on spring break from work. We got lucky and had great weather all week! I think we made pretty good use of our break -- a (very few) things done around the house, some time out in the sun with friends, golf, and a trip to the rodeo with Will. We took him to the petting zoo so he could check out the animals (so don't worry Nebraska fam, he's not completely deprived!:)

Here's a few pics from our week...






Now back to the real world...

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Ummm, is that an Aggie shirt??? WTF? Seriously.

Glad you had a good break :)

Sara said...

Heehee...I knew that was going to get a response from you! He doesn't have any Longhorns in his life that have felt the need to buy him anything...:)

Krissy said...

Hmmm, that will be remedied soon enough! And, in my defense, I am halfway around the world!

You just wait!