Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update

Okay, so I realize that I am not doing so well with my resolution to post on here more often...but can I blame it on the fact that I started a new job?? :)

We are back in the swing of things around here...school has started and so has the routine. So far, so good. Will hasn't missed a beat with Miss Wanda...eating chili cheese fries, roast beef, and anything else that Paula Deen showcases on the Food Network -- needless to say it's no shock where Will gets his "table muscle" as his dad so nicely puts it.

Here are my guys during the new nightly ritual...Will likes to sit on the couch with his "computer" (thanks AJ!) and watch "Elmo" -- Also known as Sesame Street to the rest of the world. Elmo is one of the newer words around our house -- along with Bubbles, and "GO, GO, GO!" I guess we have the multi-syllable thing down that the doctor said he should be able to do by 18 months...:)


Will is also really enjoying Skyping now that he realizes that there are people talking to him in the computer. Feel free to call us anytime -- we love to chat!



As you can see the drooling has not slowed down either...I swear he has had a steady stream his entire life! He's trying to cut the last four major teeth in front -- and they have been attempting to break through for what seems like an eternity. I am hoping that when they make it through the river down his chest will dry up...



That's all for now -- I really promise to do better!! :)

1 comment:

JR said...

Promises promises...